What is Skylore?
Skylore is a new mobile MMORPG with PvP and PvE elements, talent system, splendid 2D graphics and vivid open world.
The game is under development and may change in the future.
We invite everyone who loves MMORPG, fantasy, adventure and plays on mobile devices to be one of the first Skylore players and participate in development of the project.
- 1. Follow our news.
You can subscribe to the newsletter on the main page of the site or follow our Facebook group in order to be updated to all the news about Skylore. You can also get acquainted with general information on the schedule, rules and limitations of each stage of testing on this page.
- 2. Get information about the beginning of an open test.
Before an open test starts, we publish detailed instructions in the Facebook group, as well as send the newsletter to all subscribers and players who left applications for participation in all previous stages of testing.
- 3. Start playing, communicate with development team via Discord, forum, our groups in social media, report errors and problems.
Also we will ask you to fill in a feedback form in the end of each stage or to share your impressions via Google Play or TestFlight. We appreciate your opinion, and we will be glad to get a detailed review from you.
And now we’re answering your questions in details:
What is the current stage of game development?
We’ve finished the alpha testing stage and first open test in Russian and CIS. We’re appreciate everyone who took part in the tests. Right now our team is:
- Continuing to develop classes’ balance, PvP and PvE modes
- Making important fixes and improvements based on the players’ feedback
- Optimizing client and servers work
- Preparing for the next testing stage
How is the testing going?
Testing is held in several stages.
First stage — closed alpha tests, which were held in February 2019 and May 2019.
During the selection process of participants we considered all the applications that we received via official site https://skylore.com. Alpha tests had individual schedule according to the goals and tasks.
Tests were called closed due to the fact that we could invite limited amount of players and each of them had to sign the NDA. This agreement is still acting for the information that players received during closed tests and we’re asking participants to follow the agreement.
Second stage — open alpha tests, which took place in August and November 2019, and in May 2020.
We will tell about further stages of the project development later.
You can get acquainted with the roadmap of the project development for 2020 in our Facebook group, Forum and Discord server. Please note that the project is under development, and titles and mechanics of the game may be changed at any testing stage.
What are the goals of testing?
During all stages we will gather reviews from players and analyze the data. It will help us optimize the game and remove any detected bugs.
Who can participate in testing?
Everyone can take part in open tests without prior registration. However, any test stage may have restrictions on the number of participants or countries of the event. To find out the testing details, join our official groups in Facebook and Discord, and also subscribe to the newsletter.
Developers reserve the right to conduct closed tests with the participation of a limited group of players if necessary.
For the duration of the test, the game is available in Russian and English. In the future we’re planning to translate the game in other languages. Details will be available closer to the official launch.
Are there any age restrictions?
To participate in the open test, there are no age limits. However, there is an expected age rating of the game of 12+ that might change in the future.
To participate in the closed alpha tests, you should be 18 years of age or older in order to sign the NDA.
What is NDA?
This agreement was made with players who took part in closed testing. NDA prohibits sharing, publishing, disclosing, distributing, transmitting, posting or providing in-game information directly or indirectly in any form to any kind of resource. In case of a breach of this Agreement AIGRIND LLC has right for court proceeding and bringing offenders to liability in accordance with the legislation.
We remind you that you can’t publish information about Skylore that you’ve obtained during closed testing stage as it is covered by the Non-disclosure Agreement. If you have any question, please, contact us via email: [email protected].
What are the minimum system requirements?
Now we are testing the game with the next requirements:
- mobile devices with Android 4.4 or higher and iOS 9.0 or higher
- 1 GB RAM and 1 GB available space on your device
How many participants will join testing?
Every stage of the testing has its own goals, tasks and conditions as well as limits related to amount of participants.
The first few testings were closed: it means that the amount of participants was limited. For every stage of closed testing we have selected participants among everyone who left the applications through the site https://skylore.com.
Open tests have no limits for amount of participants. However there is a limit stated by TestFlight for iOS participants: 10,000 of players.
If I have the game account, does it mean that I can play anytime I want?
Every stage has its own schedule. conditions and limitations. All the details will be given in the invitation letter.
I got an invitation but can't participate in the testing. What should I do?
Once you received an invitation, we will inform you about all testing stages you can take part in. Also we will invite you to participate in open testing in the future.
What should I do if I have issues with registration and entering the game?
There will be special Discord server and forum for all participants, where you will be able to talk to developers, leave your questions, bug reports and suggestions. If you have any other questions, you can ask them by email [email protected].
What should I test?
Each stage of the testing will differ in content and mechanics. Right now the game contains:
- 2 factions, 6 playable races, 5 classes with different fighting mechanics.
- Unique development system of a hero: 150+ talents for each class.
- System for upgrading the characteristics and quality of equipment by item’s levelling up and combining.
- 8 big territories and more than 50 locations.
- More than 35 storyline and 100 additional quests, 100 daily quests and 6 dynamically changing zones.
- Dungeons — PvE mode with procedure generated locations, tactical fights with bosses and dynamic level change system.
- Arena 3x3 — group PvP mode with search for a group.
- Battlefields — group 8x8 PvP battles between factions with dynamic level change system.
- Adamantine Grotto — a large-scale PvPvE location with quests and fightings against monsters, mini-bosses and heroes of the opposite alliance.
- Leveling up to 20 level.
- Activity Center — additional opportunity to get precious rewards for completing tasks.
- Chats and friend lists for cooperation and interaction with players from all over the world.
- Sounds and music in a testing mode.
- Every day you may get diamonds, the premium in-game currency, in the premium shop. Buying of items and payments for real currency are not available at the moment.
Will my game progress be saved after testing?
Are you planning to reward participants of the testing?
Yes. Participants of any stage of testing will be rewarded with useful bonuses at the official launch of the game: a standard premium account for a limited amount of time and a unique costume.
Also we will give special bonuses to the most active testers: a unique premium account for a limited amount of time, a unique costume and equipment for end-game content.
- The equipment, provided to active participants of the testing after the official release of the game, will differ only in appearance from the usual equipment that’s obtained along the storyline, and it won’t affect the game balance. To use this equipment, the owner will need to level up a hero.
- The unique costumes of testing participants and active participants are different.
To become an active tester, you must meet the following conditions:
- Find and report bugs. Send reports not only about the bugs that are mentioned by everyone, but also about unique errors in the game that can be reproduced according to your description.
- Leave the feedback on the game. Valuable, detailed, constructive.
- Help the players. Answer questions from other players in official channels - at least in one of them: forum, Discord server, Facebook group or in-game chat.
- Fill in the special feedback form. Answer all questions of the form fully and in detailed. The form will be available to everyone at the end of any testing stage.
Please note that active testers are manually selected by developers. There are also automatic selection criteria that helps the developers make a list of test participants. To avoid abuse of the rules, these criteria are not disclosed and remain confidential for the entire testing period.
We will update the FAQ regularly to support its relevance during the whole testing period.